Personalised exercise programs
In Clinic Physiotherapy
In Clinic Physiotherapy is delighted to offer one-on-one physiotherapy-inspired training sessions, specifically tailored to assist with a range of individual physical health and fitness needs.
In the comfort and privacy of our fully equipped on-site gym, a clinical physiotherapist will formulate a personal exercise programme in keeping with your fitness goals and physical requirements – providing you with undivided attention during your workout to ensure excellent end results!
Our packages include:
As part of each personalised exercise program / personal training session, you will receive:
- A 60 minute clinical assessment, highlighting your biomechanical activity and uncovering any limitations
- Video-based functional assessment, so you can see where you need to improve your form and why
- An understanding of any underlying imbalances that are affecting your training and what you can do to solve them
- An effective combination of Physiotherapy treatment, functional isolation training and exercise-based therapy
- A structured, individualised milestone-based strategy with ongoing support and coaching from In Clinic Physiotherapy to ensure your goals are achieved
- The knowledge and skills to master your own training
Follow-up / Subsequent sessions:
40 minute or 60 minute subsequent exercise sessions are available.
Private health cover:
Private Health Rebates may apply for this service according to your level of cover.
If you have private health insurance, please check with your Provider as you may be entitled to claim a rebate back from them upon presentation of your In Clinic Physiotherapy Receipt.
Book your consultation today and experience the benefits of a one on one workout with a clinical physiotherapist by your side to provide expert guidance, motivation and support to build a stronger, fitter you.
Latest training and fitness news
A patient of mine recently asked if I could blog a post regarding my thoughts and approach to what is commonly referred to as “Core Stability”. It’s a topic of great interest to me and a topic that has been the focus of a great deal of discussion, research and...read more
It's that fantastic time of the year again, winter sport starts to explode all over the country. Super Rugby, AFL, Soccer and all the others that are too many to mention. It's a busy time for sport lovers but also one of the busiest times for a Physio clinic. I have...read more
I thought for this blog update, I would take the opportunity to look into the mind of one of my most admired and experienced colleagues. An old friend of mine and an exceptional Physio, Jon Castle now resides in London. He holds the position of Department Head of...read more
In Clinic Physiotherapy
606 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park
Perth WA 6012
Entry is via our rear car park
We are situated opposite the Mosman Park train station
Consultations by appointment
Home visits available
Monday to Friday: 7am-8pm