Personalised exercise programs
In Clinic Physiotherapy
In Clinic Physiotherapy is delighted to offer one-on-one physiotherapy-inspired training sessions, specifically tailored to assist with a range of individual physical health and fitness needs.
In the comfort and privacy of our fully equipped on-site gym, a clinical physiotherapist will formulate a personal exercise programme in keeping with your fitness goals and physical requirements – providing you with undivided attention during your workout to ensure excellent end results!
Our packages include:
As part of each personalised exercise program / personal training session, you will receive:
- A 60 minute clinical assessment, highlighting your biomechanical activity and uncovering any limitations
- Video-based functional assessment, so you can see where you need to improve your form and why
- An understanding of any underlying imbalances that are affecting your training and what you can do to solve them
- An effective combination of Physiotherapy treatment, functional isolation training and exercise-based therapy
- A structured, individualised milestone-based strategy with ongoing support and coaching from In Clinic Physiotherapy to ensure your goals are achieved
- The knowledge and skills to master your own training
Follow-up / Subsequent sessions:
40 minute or 60 minute subsequent exercise sessions are available.
Private health cover:
Private Health Rebates may apply for this service according to your level of cover.
If you have private health insurance, please check with your Provider as you may be entitled to claim a rebate back from them upon presentation of your In Clinic Physiotherapy Receipt.
Book your consultation today and experience the benefits of a one on one workout with a clinical physiotherapist by your side to provide expert guidance, motivation and support to build a stronger, fitter you.
Latest training and fitness news
It's here already, the weather is fine and it's time to get into the next stage of your exercise and sporting pursuits for the beautiful spring and summer time. And if you love the snow like me, it will be soon time to get on the plane and test yourself on the slopes....read more
One thing I have always said about my job as a Physiotherapist, is that I am immensely privileged to be able to work with people through their challenges and goals. It’s a wonderful thing to be able to work so closely with people and share their journeys with them. I...read more
My biggest interest as a Physio when it comes to injury is Prevention. I love treating injuries, but more importantly for me is working out individual strategies to prevent injury recurrence, or even better, prevent an injury occurring in the first place....read more
In Clinic Physiotherapy
606 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park
Perth WA 6012
Entry is via our rear car park
We are situated opposite the Mosman Park train station
Consultations by appointment
Home visits available
Monday to Friday: 7am-8pm