Personalised exercise programs
In Clinic Physiotherapy
In Clinic Physiotherapy is delighted to offer one-on-one physiotherapy-inspired training sessions, specifically tailored to assist with a range of individual physical health and fitness needs.
In the comfort and privacy of our fully equipped on-site gym, a clinical physiotherapist will formulate a personal exercise programme in keeping with your fitness goals and physical requirements – providing you with undivided attention during your workout to ensure excellent end results!
Our packages include:
As part of each personalised exercise program / personal training session, you will receive:
- A 60 minute clinical assessment, highlighting your biomechanical activity and uncovering any limitations
- Video-based functional assessment, so you can see where you need to improve your form and why
- An understanding of any underlying imbalances that are affecting your training and what you can do to solve them
- An effective combination of Physiotherapy treatment, functional isolation training and exercise-based therapy
- A structured, individualised milestone-based strategy with ongoing support and coaching from In Clinic Physiotherapy to ensure your goals are achieved
- The knowledge and skills to master your own training
Follow-up / Subsequent sessions:
40 minute or 60 minute subsequent exercise sessions are available.
Private health cover:
Private Health Rebates may apply for this service according to your level of cover.
If you have private health insurance, please check with your Provider as you may be entitled to claim a rebate back from them upon presentation of your In Clinic Physiotherapy Receipt.
Book your consultation today and experience the benefits of a one on one workout with a clinical physiotherapist by your side to provide expert guidance, motivation and support to build a stronger, fitter you.
Latest training and fitness news
So after a very busy start to 2016, we are kicking off the New Year of clinical education with the “all-too-well-known” Rotator Cuff of the shoulder. The rotator cuff is one of the most commonly talked about, treated, operated on, shoulder structures in our...read more
Summer is just about on top of us here in Perth. It's hot, it's sunny and it's time to be out and about, challenging your fitness, strength and endurance for whatever it is you are taking on this season. Plyometrics and dynamic impact exercises are a great way to...read more
There's no doubt that there are more people in our community in the gym than ever before. There is a larger population, there is an enormous push from the fitness industry, there are gyms absolutely everywhere and there is more and more a desire for people to get into...read more
In Clinic Physiotherapy
606 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park
Perth WA 6012
Entry is via our rear car park
We are situated opposite the Mosman Park train station
Consultations by appointment
Home visits available
Monday to Friday: 7am-8pm