Personalised exercise programs
In Clinic Physiotherapy
In the comfort and privacy of our fully equipped on-site gym, a clinical physiotherapist will formulate a personal exercise programme in keeping with your fitness goals and physical requirements – providing you with undivided attention during your workout to ensure excellent end results!
Our packages include:
- A 60 minute clinical assessment, highlighting your biomechanical activity and uncovering any limitations
- Video-based functional assessment, so you can see where you need to improve your form and why
- An understanding of any underlying imbalances that are affecting your training and what you can do to solve them
- An effective combination of Physiotherapy treatment, functional isolation training and exercise-based therapy
- A structured, individualised milestone-based strategy with ongoing support and coaching from In Clinic Physiotherapy to ensure your goals are achieved
- The knowledge and skills to master your own training
Follow-up / Subsequent sessions:
40 minute or 60 minute subsequent exercise sessions are available.
Private health cover:
Private Health Rebates may apply for this service according to your level of cover.
If you have private health insurance, please check with your Provider as you may be entitled to claim a rebate back from them upon presentation of your In Clinic Physiotherapy Receipt.
Book your consultation today and experience the benefits of a one on one workout with a clinical physiotherapist by your side to provide expert guidance, motivation and support to build a stronger, fitter you.
Latest training and fitness news
Back Pain. It's common, it's uncomfortable, and quite frankly, we're scared of it. Back Pain has a terrible reputation in our community. In fact, the reputation and beliefs about back pain that exist in our population are so commonly negative, that if somebody...read more
Now, you won't find me jumping through windows and somersaulting over walls and rooftops, that's not how I like to exercise, but this is my sort of Park Core - getting outdoors, doing something a little different for your body and mind and moving. Physio for me...read more
I have spent a good proportion of my Physiotherapy career working with individual and team athletes. I have worked with both amateur and professional athletes in many different disciplines. In terms of Team Sports, Rugby Union has always been my number one...read more
In Clinic Physiotherapy
606 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park
Perth WA 6012
Entry is via our rear car park
We are situated opposite the Mosman Park train station
Consultations by appointment
Home visits available
Monday to Friday: 7am-8pm