Personalised exercise programs
In Clinic Physiotherapy
In the comfort and privacy of our fully equipped on-site gym, a clinical physiotherapist will formulate a personal exercise programme in keeping with your fitness goals and physical requirements – providing you with undivided attention during your workout to ensure excellent end results!
Our packages include:
- A 60 minute clinical assessment, highlighting your biomechanical activity and uncovering any limitations
- Video-based functional assessment, so you can see where you need to improve your form and why
- An understanding of any underlying imbalances that are affecting your training and what you can do to solve them
- An effective combination of Physiotherapy treatment, functional isolation training and exercise-based therapy
- A structured, individualised milestone-based strategy with ongoing support and coaching from In Clinic Physiotherapy to ensure your goals are achieved
- The knowledge and skills to master your own training
Follow-up / Subsequent sessions:
40 minute or 60 minute subsequent exercise sessions are available.
Private health cover:
Private Health Rebates may apply for this service according to your level of cover.
If you have private health insurance, please check with your Provider as you may be entitled to claim a rebate back from them upon presentation of your In Clinic Physiotherapy Receipt.
Book your consultation today and experience the benefits of a one on one workout with a clinical physiotherapist by your side to provide expert guidance, motivation and support to build a stronger, fitter you.
Latest training and fitness news
Each year, Perth is host to the World's longest open water swimming race, the Rottnest Island Channel Swim. The race is 19.7km from Cottesloe Beach to Thomson's Bay on Rottnest, and can be completed as an individual competitor, a duo or a team of four, wherein which...read more
So, following making my Ski Fit video, I got home and did some housework, including climbing on the roof to fix an aerial for the television.All in all, it was a very physical weekend and I was feeling great. I remember thinking about how closely walking the ridge cap...read more
Within the following 3 days of my back strain, I felt like I was getting on top of things as per usual. I still had some stiffness, but it felt to me that this would be a resolving complaint and that if I took a couple of days more rest, things would be ok. Right? I...read more
In Clinic Physiotherapy
606 Stirling Hwy, Mosman Park
Perth WA 6012
Entry is via our rear car park
We are situated opposite the Mosman Park train station
Consultations by appointment
Home visits available
Monday to Friday: 7am-8pm